These terms and conditions (Terms) govern your use of this website and any connected Site delivered by email that are provided by Tailormade Publishing Ltd and use of our associated mobile and tablet sites (together referred to as the Site). By using the Site, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
In addition, the following additional terms may apply to your use of the Site and are deemed incorporated into these terms:
· Cookies Policy
· Competition Rules
Tailormade Publishng (we,us) is a company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 05513725 and registered address at Towngate House, 2-8 Parkstone Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2P. We operate this Site.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms from time to time and these changes will become effective as soon as they are posted on the Site. By continuing to use the Site you will be deemed to accept these changes and agree to be bound by them. If you disagree with the Terms, or any revisions of them, please discontinue your use of the Site.
SOCIAL MEDIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Tailor Made Publishing Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/reclaimmag/?hl=en
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Details of closing date for entry will be available at https://www.instagram.com/reclaimmag/?hl=en After the date specified no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/reclaimmag/?hl=en
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY
We reserve the right to change the format and the Content of the Site from time to time. While we take every care to ensure that the information provided by the Site (other than any user generated content) is accurate and complete, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on any such information.
Some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and where that is the case we are often unable to check its accuracy or completeness. We will do our utmost to ensure that the Site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the Site may also be suspended or restricted occasionally to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or Site. We will always try to limit the frequency and duration of any disruption.
The Site are provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law without any warranties of any kind. In particular we make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content on the Site.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
It is your responsibility to ensure your computer system meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Site and that it is compatible with the Site. It is also your responsibility to ensure that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Site. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, modify or suspend the service we provide on the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Site, or any features, parts or content of the Site at any time for any period.
This site is controlled and operated by us from the United Kingdom and is intended for United Kingdom residents and we make no representation that any material contained on this site is appropriate for any other jurisdiction.
CONTRIBUTIONS PROVIDED BY YOU
The website may from time to time invite you to comment on articles, send in your own imagery, and join in webchats or provide other methods of uploading user generated content (herein collectively referred to as “Forums” and the materials submitted to Forums is herein referred to as “Postings”).
You should submit only content which belongs to you. You should never upload material that would violate the intellectual property or other rights of other people or organisations. Before posting or sending any content referring to or relating to any living person, you must obtain their explicit consent to be referred to on the Site and you warrant to us that you have done so prior to posting such material. If the living person is under 16 you must obtain the consent of their parent or guardian to this use.
We want to keep the websites clean and friendly. Please do not submit contributions that are offensive, racist, harassing, illegal, misleading, abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. As you might expect we reserve the right to take down any contribution that breaches any of the above rules, and we may be obliged to pass copies to appropriate authorities. We reserve the right, among other things, to suspend or terminate your access to the Site if you are in breach of these Terms.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES, AND REFERENCES TO OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Site will from time to time offer you links to third party websites and banner advertising. While we hope you will be interested in these other sites, you acknowledge that they are independent from us and we do not endorse, accept responsibility or liability for their content, practices, terms and conditions, suitability or compliance with any laws and/or regulations.
The Site will from time to time provide information to you about third party products and services. While we hope you will be interested in these products and services, you acknowledge that they are independent from us and we accept no responsibility or liability for their quality, safety, suitability, fitness for purpose or compliance with any laws and regulations. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that might arise from your use of any third party sites or products.
Some of the links featured on the site are affiliate links. This means that our affiliates can identify that you clicked through from our site and we may get commission if you decide to purchase anything from the affiliated companies. Deals are not made by Tailormade Publishing Ltd. editorial teams, but with the promotions team. Please also note that the editors do not write about products based on affiliate revenue, and do not personally benefit from doing so.
These terms and conditions only apply to our website. There are links on this website to third party websites over which Tailormade Publishing has no control. When you click on advertisements or links on our website, you will leave that site and go to another site and thereafter it is that third party’s site whose terms and conditions will apply.
Our display of advertisements or links to any other company or site is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such company or site (or the contents of the site). We have no control over, we do not review, and our terms and conditions do not apply to, these other companies, sites, or content, or to any collection of data after you click on an advertisement or link to a third party.
We cannot control how your data is collected, stored, used or shared by third party websites or to whom it is disclosed. If you do not want a third party website to share information about you, you must contact that site and determine whether it gives you the opportunity to opt-out of sharing such information. Tailormade is not responsible for how these third parties may use information collected from or about you.
Tailormade accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. We advise you to read third party privacy statements carefully prior to the use of any third party website.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site does not contain or spread any viruses or other malicious code. However, we cannot guarantee this and so we recommend that you ensure that your home computer runs up-to-date anti-virus software just in case. You should virus-check all materials downloaded from the Site and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We are not liable for any damage or loss caused by any viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Site
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to the Site and all the content featured on the Site from time to time are owned by us or our licensors (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos). As a user of the Site, you may store, print individual pages and retrieve and display that content on a computer screen solely for your own personal use in accordance with these Terms. You may not:
· store pages of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by (i) systematically downloading and storing all or any of the pages of the Site or (ii) by screen scraping, framing, caching, data extraction or programmatic access whether by robot, spider or otherwise or (iii) by printing pages of the Site in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a database in hard copy form;
· collect or harvest personally identifiable information from the Site;
· remove or change any legal notices or other content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted;
· use the Site to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
· use the Site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
· attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site or circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with our security-related features;
· reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly display or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of these terms and conditions;
· create links to the Site from any other website, without our prior written consent;
· modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Site or parts of the Site or create derivative works from the Site;
· use the Site for any business, commercial or public purpose.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com. Our status as the authors of the material on the Site must always be acknowledged ‘Reclaim’ All trade marks used on the Site are the property of their respective owners. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these trade marks in any way, and you agree not to use these trade marks without our prior written permission.
Notwithstanding the above, nothing in this paragraph “Liability” limits or excludes our liability for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, our liability.
You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against any damage, loss, liability or cost incurred by us resulting from any breach of these Terms by you or any claims or legal proceedings brought or threatened against us as a result of your use of the Site.
These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation to these Terms or the Site .
In the event that any term of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will remain valid and enforceable.
These Terms were last updated October 2018.
Copyright ©Tailormade Publsihing Ltd.